Sunday, December 26, 2010

I Hope Everyone Had A Wonderful Christmas!

Santa made his way to our house and we had such a lovely day!
It all started Christmas Eve with Mike reading the kids my 1972 cherished childhood pop-up book, "The Night Before Christmas."

After the kids hit the sack, "Prep & Landing" prepared for Santa's arrival.


Photos of the family room shortly after ol' Santa finished up:




Lawson's Santa gifts:


Elyse's Santa gifts:


A new table and chairs for both kids.




Santa's magic snow boot prints!


The Kids 5:30am Christmas morning:












Grandma & Grandpa (without the chickens--yes, this is how my kids refer to their paternal grandparents and my parents are Grandma & Grandpa with the chickens..haha), Uncle Mark and Aunt Linda join the party.
Mike and Grandpa with the Civil War photo frame I scored for Mike on ebay!


Uncle Mark & Lawson and Lil' Guy the hamster


Aunt Linda & Elyse & Lil' Guy the hamster


The morning spread:


Cream Cheese Butter Braid


Bavarian Cream Butter Braid


Mini Quiech


Sausage

Grandpa brought fresh squeezed orange juice made from oranges in his own back yard!  I had out ruby red grapefruit juice, and fresh coffee.

And finally the Lemonista gets a moment to open her gifts (with help, of course.)
A new lemon juicer!


Mackenzie Childs napkin rings & napkins from Cornelia Park





My new ride...




Okay, if you've made it this far, thanks for sticking with me!  I'm off to cook up ideas to ring in the New Year!  Stay Tuned! 

3 comments:

  1. It looks like such a fantastic day!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Erin!!

    AND WHERE did you get your bike with the basket? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Santa was good to you all! Love the new table and chairs for the kids and your cool bike. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Casey! Here's the link for my basket :-) I have a laundry basket by the same maker and it is top notch.
    http://peterborobasket.com/p-1268-peterboro-original-regular-bicycle-basket.aspx

    ReplyDelete