Friday, January 11, 2013

The Perfect Cottage Counter Stools!

I am so excited to share my new kitchen counter stools!
 IMG_1246
I searched high and low for these.

Ordered two other sets of stools and sent them both back.
 IMG_1224
Then, looked and looked and looked some more. Don't get me wrong, I love a good hunt. But I can honestly say, I've never searched harder or put more thought into a piece of furniture.

These are the Rutland Counter Stools from Ballard Designs.
Rutland Counter Stool
They are reasonably priced, they are super sturdy and they have great bones.
 IMG_1216
But, with all that going for them, the custom cream linen ruffled seat covers just make the stools (in my humble opinion). Aren't they pretty? Made by the incredibly talented etsy seller, Christiana Liddle of Ruffled Linens, these ruffled seat covers are absolute perfection.
 IMG_1227
Oh, and they wash like a dream!
 IMG_1238
 I feel at peace with my purchase and now I can allow myself to move on to the next hunt. Grin.

And for you dish lovers, I switched my Christmas dishes for something a little more romantic. I love decorating for Valentine's Day--gives me an excuse to bring out the Haviland!
 IMG_1231

I have a fun Valentine's Day cake tutorial coming up soon, so stay tuned. Wink.

~The Lemonista
Linked up to:
Feathered Nest Friday
Savvy Southern Style
The Shabby Nest
Coastal Charm

4 comments: